Our Plan for Reopening
Update 7/1/2020: Governor issued an executive order requiring all Texans to wear a face covering over the nose and mouth in public spaces. Please bring a mask with you and wear it inside the facility. You can workout without a mask outside on our 45 yards of turf.
Update 6/4/2020: Governor approves increase to 50% capacity, membership dues will resume Friday, June 5th. June 4th is the last day session reservations will be required.
We reopened our facility May 18th. Here are some details about how we plan to operate under the current circumstances caused by COVID-19.
THE FOLLOWING WAIVERS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL NEW GUESTS:
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU'RE HERE
Sanitizing and Cleaning Protocols
EPA registered disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer will be stationed throughout the gym.
- Please sanitize upon entering the facility.
- We ask that you sanitize each piece of equipment before and after use.
Services and Amenities
- Shared equipment (i.e. mats, Hyperice products, sports balls) will not be offered.
- If you have a mat at home, you may bring it with you.
- The water fountain will not be available.
- Foam rollers can be checked out from the front desk and will be thoroughly sanitized after use.
- The retail store will be open. We ask that you please sanitize your hands prior to shopping.
- Trying on clothes will not be permitted at this time.
- Credit cards will be the only method of payment.
Safety and Distancing
Our team members will be wearing masks and gloves at all times. Guests are encouraged wear a face mask when not exercising. Gloves are recommended, but not required.
Please maintain a safe distance from other guests during your workout. The CDC recommends 6 ft distancing decreases the opportunity of spreading the virus.
When will the gym allow full occupancy again?
We are currently at 50% occupancy and are keeping up with the federal, state, and local news daily to stay current on all developments with the government’s health and safety protocols during the reopening phases. We will be sure to keep you informed when the next phase is greenlit.
When will membership dues resume?
All memberships were paused March 16th and resume Friday, June 5th. Charges will be prorated for the remainder of the month. *June 1st-4th will not be charged